MORE THAN ACCURATE AND TIMELY FILING
Compliance is an opportunity to competitively position your organization within the communications industry.
Managing the administration and maintenance of your company’s ongoing compliance obligations is one of the most challenging aspects of doing business in any regulated industry – and few industries are as heavily regulated as telecommunications. Providers of Interconnected VoIP (I-VoIP) and Wireless/MVNO services are not immune from the burdensome and complex web of compliance requirements.
Companies operating in the U.S. telecommunications market generally must ensure compliance with what we refer to as the “Three-Legged Stool” of government regulation.
The Commpliance Group offers a full suite of outsourced compliance solutions covering each discrete area of compliance. You decide whether to outsource the management of one, two or all three legs of the compliance stool!
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
All routine compliance services are available for flat, affordable and predictable professional fees. If complex or unexpected issues emerge through our handling of Compliance reporting on behalf of your company, we will leverage our organization’s unique structure and relationship with the experienced telecommunications attorneys at The CommLaw Group to address the unexpected complexities that occasionally arise. We will put the right professional on the right task for the right price in order to minimize your risk exposure, while continuing to control costs. Our one-of-a-kind “Full Spectrum” approach to delivering professional services ensures an appropriate balance between risk management and costs, thus providing our clients with exceptional and unparalleled value.
The Commpliance Group offers a range of compliance administrative and consultative services to ensure you never miss a reporting deadline and what the consequences of not filing would entail. Our service is divided into two components:
Managed Administration – our experienced consultants will manage your routine report filing and fee payment obligations, so that you can rid yourself of the time-consuming paperwork burden and focus on growing your core business.
Consulting Services – if your reporting needs require more specialized attention, or you have questions that go beyond the administration of compliance reporting, our knowledgeable consultants will be there to help you stay on track and well-informed. We keep up with the barrage of ever-changing regulatory reporting requirements affecting our clients so you don’t have to. In today’s uncertain regulatory environment, being compliant often requires more than ensuring accurate, on-time filing of regulatory reports. Policymakers and regulatory agencies have struggled to keep pace with the seismic advances in communications technologies, which makes safely navigating in these uncertain times a difficult endeavor. As a result, at times specialized assistance is required. The Commpliance Group’s unique relationship with The CommLaw Group can provide tremendously helpful solutions. For example:
- Risk Management – because of rapidly evolving technologies and the inability of policymakers to keep pace, the communications industry has become a minefield of uncertainty and risk. When our consultants identify red flags and potential issues, we have our affiliated attorneys at The CommLaw Group – on-call – that know you and your business, and can seamlessly provide risk-reduction guidance that will enable you to avert disaster and the unwanted attention of regulatory enforcement agencies.
- Positioning – our clients have the unique access to a legal team that sees opportunity in compliance where others see only cost. We dig beneath the surface, and understand how to construct and implement insightful, leading-edge competitive compliance profiles. That’s business opportunity, pure and simple.
In addition, all clients receive access to our web-based, CRS and compliance management solution, AccuComplianceSM. Our proprietary solution provides the following benefits:
- Receive Notifications, Alerts and Reminders regarding internal and external reporting due dates and deadlines.
- Efficiently and Securely Upload Data necessary to prepare routine reports and filings.
- Track and Monitor the status of your licensing, registration and compliance reporting.
- Stay Informed of regulatory developments affecting your business. Through AccuComplianceSM our experienced consultants use the power of technology to provide clients with the most comprehensive, trustworthy and efficient outsourced compliance service on the market.