THE FOLLOWING MAY BE CONSIDERED ATTORNEY ADVERTISING IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
If you believe your Attorney or Attorneys at Marashlian & Donahue, LLC, The CommLaw Group, are deserving of consideration as one of U.S. News & World Reports’ annual list of “Best Lawyers,” now is your chance to voice your opinion. The nomination process will take a mere 5 minutes of your time.
Click here: NOMINATE A “BEST LAWYER”
Why nominate a CommLaw Group attorney as a Best Lawyer?
The CommLaw Group is a different kind of law firm. We are a customer-focused firm that is able to deliver high-end legal services in one of the most complex and rapidly evolving area of the law, all at an average discount of at least one-third the fees typically charged by our Washington, D.C. telecom firm peers. The CommLaw Group is a law firm that recognized the legal profession’s forever changed landscape caused by better informed, financially conscious clients long before the expressions “New Law” and “New Normal” came to existence.
In 2005, years before the Great Recession, the firm’s Managing Partner and namesake, Jonathan Marashlian, set off to create the unique, Full Spectrum professional services business model that today is comprised of The CommLaw Group and The Commpliance Group family. The goal was to introduce an effective, affordable, full-service professional services organization whose experienced, down-to-Earth, business savvy professionals become partners with our diverse base of clients, thus ensuring our clients remain aware of risks, achieve compliance, but without losing their competitive footing. Through its one-of-a-kind business model, and the proprietary processes implemented by the firm, The CommLaw Group is able to deliver exceptional value for our clients by ensuring that the Right Professionals are put to work on the Right Projects and for the Right Prices.
Our “family” of professional services firms was born during the economic crisis and we have fully embraced the changes caused by it. For example:
- Our rates, flexible billing arrangements, and compensation systems are structured, top to bottom, to promote stability and accommodate growth.
- We work hard to avoid sticker shock through proactive and candid communications with our clients and by ensuring our clients’ objectives are properly aligned with their budgetary expectations, and vice versa, prior to embarking on projects.
- In a world in which “customer service” is considered a relic, we turn back the clock by pushing our attorneys and consulting professionals to continually expand and deepen not only their professional services skills, but their client servicing skills, as well.
- We wield the power of technology to create efficiencies for us and savings for our clients by:
- Using proprietary databases to track and maintain compliance with regulatory and corporate reporting obligations at the FCC and government agencies throughout the country.
- Providing updates on legal issues through insightful Client Advisories and offering advance notifications and reminders of regulatory deadlines through timely Regulatory Alerts.
- Creating a revolutionary, web-based FCC licensing service out of the belief that no telecommunications business, no matter how small, should be denied access to basic compliance services at affordable rates.
Our commitment to fulfilling the demand for skilled, yet affordable professional services is embodied in the very structure of our business model.
Since embarking on our mission to create a different, better law firm experience for our clients, a great many of the distinctive characteristics clients will find at our professional services organization have since been affirmed (see “10 Things I’d Do Differently as a Law Firm CEO”).
But becoming a viable alternative to BigLaw has required more than a superior cost structure and pricing options. No client would choose The CommLaw Group to meet their complex and challenging legal needs if our work product was not equal to or superior to what they’re accustomed. And no client would remain a client of The CommLaw Group if we failed to deliver on our promise of exceptional customer service.
Customer Service is more than just answering the phone and responding to e-mails promptly. Customer Service means finding out, remembering, and always working to deliver “value” to each distinct client. And we recognize that all our clients are unique and every one of our clients has a different perception of “value.” The reason The CommLaw Group has been named the Customer Service Law Firm of the Year in the United States, not once, not twice, but three times is because we place our clients’ best interests first. And that is how we identify, remember and work towards achieving the best value to each of our clients.
From the relationships we build, the strategies we develop, the solutions we deliver, and the fees we charge, our customer-centric philosophies apply to each and every one of our clients. Our unique combination of down-to-earth professionalism, common sense business-savvy advice, and prudent use of resources has earned us high praise and a reputation for excellence among our clients.
If you are pleased with our representation of your company and appreciate our unique way of delivering professional services, please take a moment out of your day to show your appreciation for the Attorney or Attorneys that make it possible!
We thank you in advance to your consideration.