Euisun Na (pronounced, “Wee-Sun”) is a Compliance Specialist with experience overseeing and implementing compliance measures before State and Local Departments of Revenue, 911 Administrators, Secretaries of State and Public Utility Commissions.
Specific areas of experience and responsibility include:
- Filing Sales and Use tax & E911 report (monthly, quarterly and annually), and remitting payments of taxes to applicable Governmental authorities;
- Preparing funding request for escrow deposit regulatory and tax fee;
- Filing various regulatory report (monthly, quarterly and annually), and remitting payments of regulatory fees to applicable Governmental agencies;
- Filing Secretary of State Business Annual Report, and remitting payments;
- Assisting Managing Consultants in analyzing client data and tracking reports filed with various regulatory agencies and/or governmental authorities; and
- Assisting with obtaining business licenses for clients.