Amanda is a Compliance Specialist with experience overseeing and implementing compliance measures before the Federal Communications Commission, State Utility Commissions, Secretaries of State, Departments of Revenue and USAC, the administrator of the federal Universal Service Fund.
Specific areas of experience and responsibility include:
- General regulatory reporting and compliance services;
- Filing monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Filing state licensing and registration applications and forms;
- Obtaining corporate name changes and other corporate maintenance services; and
- Filing tax returns and reports.
Ms. Engel brings several years of professional experience to The Commpliance Group. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of applications and reports to be submitted to the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”)
- Providing assistance with State Public Utility Commission licensing & registrations
- Providing support to professionals by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents
- Filing of Corporate Registrations and Annual Report compliance Administration of FCC and state authorizations for local, long distance, international, operator and pre-paid telecom services
- Administration of technical legal documents e.g. complaints, motions, orders, pleadings, and subpoenas
- Maintaining and actively managing internal databases and information tracking systems
- Researching pertinent FCC licenses and transactions as well as court, FCC, and state Public Utility Commissions procedures
- Processing and electronically filing legal documents
Prior to joining The Commpliance Group, Amanda received a Bachelor’s degree from Old Dominion University.